Pages

June 01, 2011

Without Facebook

I've been without facebook for about a month.

I deactivated, aptly named the "super log-off," my account for the summer. At least, the summer is my goal.

Facebook, or what I call "The Facebook"(extra emphasis on The) or "Book of Faces", has not been a huge temptation for me yet.

I am surprised by this because I thought it would be much worse.

I think the transition out of it was easy because at the time my schedule was so busy.

The reason I deactivated is because it was a goal of mine made on my 21st birthday.

My friends have supported me on this decision, which is nice.

Some things are a little harder. I've been sending more texts messages.  I feel slightly less connected to people, but nothing significant.

Still have the twitter.

1 comment:

apautsch said...

Oh good, I thought you gave up blogging too...whew!