It was my roommates birthday yesterday. It's funny how everyone treats someone different when it is their birthday. All of us treated him special and tried not to embarrass him too much.
I realized that we should treat people like it is always their birthday. If everyday was our birthday I think everyone would be kind to one another all the time. Of course I don't think we would get presents every day but people would still be nice to us.
I think next time some stranger says something mean to me I'm just going to tell him it's my birthday because wouldn't that make him feel guilty about being mean? I would then tell him that it is not actually my birthday that I was just playing a trick but I accept his apology anyway. So I guess just imagine that everyday is your friends birthday and treat 'em as such.
2 comments:
Nice. I like this. I'm going to print it out on pretty party invitation paper and put it on my fridge...or maybe frame it. You rock! Can't wait til you get home!
i like this too. good stuff
Post a Comment