20.30 | Couple of weeks ago I started wondering what life would be like without cars. By just cars I mean just the car. We still have motor boats and airplanes. And by no cars I mean no land vehicles such as hovercrafts and go karts.
I imagined this because I am not sure how it would be. Half the stuff I like to do is in car distance. If I want to go to downtown St. Paul it would be quite a long walk and a pretty exhausting bike ride. I think life without cars would enhance community a lot more. I think there would be a lot more gardens, greenhouses, and churches. I think people would be more community oriented too.
We would all probably be a lot slimmer to because we would walk a lot more. I think plane rides would be more of an adventure and trips would become more fun.
Mail would come a lot slower, but would be a lot more special. I think you would get less mail though. Orderng packages would be a big hassle. But no big deal I guess.
Just some thoughts about a car-less world...
No comments:
Post a Comment